This is longest Coffee With Larry yet, over 46 minutes. Greetings from Ceasar’s Palace in Las Vegas; I am tired. After two days of interviews, now for a walk in the desert. Enjoy the CWL, and watch for our updates on this crazy weekend of track & field!
This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
This is Coffee with Larry, for Friday, March 10, 2023.
1. I am at Ceasar’s Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada, for the Global Athletics & Marketing Media & Business Conference.
1. GAM is one of the most innovative athlete management groups; their yearly (except for the pandemic) opp for media to meet with many of their key athletes is unrivaled in the sport. My question is if a brand or a management group wants to build its brand, why is this not replicated?
5. These two days reinforce, in me, what our sport is all about, and how I am convinced that the lack of story telling, and access to these athletes is a key part in how to improve the sport.
14. Herb Douglas is 101 today, the Oldest living Olympian from 1948 track team! #herbdouglass, #jeffbenjamin,
15. Yesterday was 43rd anniversary of #CraigVirgin’s World XC win in Paris! #Worldcrosscountry, #jeffbenjamin,
16. You can watch NB Nationals and Nike Champs, both on #Runnerspace, FREE! Yet, to see NCAA Indoors live, you have to pay; what gives #ESPN?
Have a great day!
#coffeewithLarry, #globalathleticsandmarketing, #mediaandtrackandfield, #tracklife, #trackandfieldlife, #adidasrunning, #newbalancerunning, #brooksrunning, #behappy,
CLICK HERE to Read the Full Original Article at runblogrun…