BATON ROUGE, La. – University of Missouri Track and Field’s Sophia Rivera headlined the Tigers’ day one performances at the Southeastern Conference Outdoor Championships on Thursday in Baton Rouge, La.
Rivera took home the silver medal with a throw of 55.98m (183-08).
- ??Chris Conrad advanced to the Saturday finals of the 800m with a time of 1:48.77
- Jenna Schwartz claimed fourth in the 10,000m with a time of 35:40.66
- Zachary Charles ran a personal-best 52.63 in the 400m hurdles
- Carolina Daza notched a personal–best mark of 61.52m (201-10) in the hammer throw to finish eighth, the throw ranks her sixth best in program history
- Sydney Oberdiek finished ninth in the event at 60.87m (199-08)
- Petra Gombas also threw a personal best in the event at 55.88m (183-04)
- Sam Innes claimed an eighth place-finish in the hammer throw at 61.65m (202-03)
Missouri will return tomorrow for day two of the conference championships, Roberto Vilches opens the day in the high jump at 4:30 p.m. The meet will be broadcast on SECN+.
CLICK HERE to Read the Full Original Article at University of Missouri Athletics…