RALEIGH, N.C. — Competition began at the 2023 Outdoor ACC Championship Meet on Thursday with Clemson putting up several strong efforts on the first day. Three Tigers made their way onto All-ACC teams, while six punched their ticket to the finals of their events. Action will resume on Friday at 11 a.m.
- Daniel Cope threw a school record 64.67 meters in the hammer throw to finish third in the conference and earn First Team All-ACC honors.
- Shantae Foreman finished fifth in the long jump, leaping 6.12 meters and earning a spot on the All-ACC Second Team.
- Ethan Cocco threw a personal best 65.64 meter javelin throw to finish fifth and earn a spot on the All-ACC Second Team.
- Lashanna Graham (56.89) and KK Gadson (57.17) finished second and third in the 400 meter hurdle prelims to qualify for finals.
- Cameron Rose (20.56) and Wanya McCoy (20.71) finished third and fourth in the 200 meter dash to qualify for finals.
- Ockera Myrie (23.01) finished first in the 200 meter prelims to qualify for finals.
- Jevon Williams (50.03) finished first in the 400 meter hurdles to qualify for finals.
For all the most up to date information regarding Clemson Track and Field, visit ClemsonTigers.com and follow @ClemsonTrackXC on Twitter and Instagram.
CLICK HERE to Read the Full Original Article at Clemson Tigers | Clemson University Athletics | Track & Field…