BATON ROUGE, La. – The University of Missouri Track and Field trio of Claudina Diaz, Arianna Fisher and Kaia Harris earned fourth-place finishes during the third and final day of the Southeastern Conference Championships on Saturday.
Diaz began the day by clearing 1.89m (6-0.75) in the high jump. Harris notched a mark of 57.52m (188-08) in the discus while Fisher led a group of four Tigers in the triple jump at 13.52m (44-4.25).
The respective results saw the Missouri women earn a 10th-place finish in the league title meet.
- Mitch Weber took fifth in the discus at 57.48m (188-07)
- Rece Rowan claimed seventh in the event at 55.35m (181-07)
- Emily Offenheiser finished sixth in the discus with a personal best 54.44m (178-07)
- Mirieli Santos (13.44m / 44-1.25), Euphenie Andre (13.36m / 43-10.00) and Mara Haeusler (12.83m /42-1.25) finished sixth, seventh and ninth respectively in the triple jump.
- Chris Conrad ran a time of 1:48.70 in the 800m to claim eighth
Missouri will head to the NCAA West Regional in Sacramento, Calif. from May 24-27. Top 48 regional marks in each event will head to the meet. Final entrants will be announced during the NCAA selection show.
CLICK HERE to Read the Full Original Article at University of Missouri Athletics…