DURHAM – Duke cross country will feature a split squad this weekend as the Blue Devils look to close out regular season competition with another solid showing on the cross country course. The women’s squad makes the trek up north to the Badger State for the Nuttycombe Invitational on Friday, Oct. 13, while the men’s team heads to the University of Virginia to take part in the Pre-Nationals meet.
MEET INFORMATION/WHAT TO KNOW – NUTTYCOMBE INVITATIONAL
MEET INFORMATION/WHAT TO KNOW – PRE-NATIONALS MEET
- Duke’s men hit the Panorama Farms course in Charlottesville, Va., Saturday morning at 9:40 a.m., for the 8K race. Ryan Banko, Conor Bohrer, Zubeir Dagane, Carter Dillon, Owen Drometer, Michael Keehan, Sam Rivera, Jacob Winslow and Beck Wittstadt comprise the Blue Devil lineup.
- The meet will be broadcast live on ACCNX with live results available at PTTiming.
LAST TIME OUT
- Junior Amina Maatoug registered a 5K personal best en route to finishing among the top 10 in the women’s field to help lead the Duke women to a 12th-place finish (298) at the Virginia Invitational Saturday morning.
- The Blue Devil women had four runners finish among the top 100 in the women’s 5K. Duke’s men totaled 454 points to place 18th overall and had three runners finish among the top 100 in the 8K race.
- To view the full meet recap, click here.
The Blue Devils turn their attention to the postseason, beginning with the ACC Cross Country Championships set for Friday, Oct. 27 at Apalachee Regional Park in Tallahassee, Fla.
To stay up to date with Blue Devils cross country and track & field, follow the team on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook by searching “DukeTFXC.”