Panthers Return To Action At The Nittany Lion Challenge
PITTSBURGH- The University of Pittsburgh track and field squads will head to University Park, PA for the Nittany Lion Challenge on Saturday, Jan. 15 at Penn State’s Multi-Sport Facility & Horace Ashenfelter III Indoor Track. Events are set to begin at 11 a.m.
WHO WILL BE COMPETING:
Women- Eva Baldursdottir (HJ), Caroline Bolen (800m, 4x400m), Lydia Bottelier (600m, HJ, SP), Emily Brown (800m, 1 mile, 4x400m), Gianna Cagliola (1 Mile, 4x400m), Sadie Carey-Tharp (1 mile, 3000m), Imani Clark (200m, 4x400m), Niya Crawford (SP, WT), Evuna Eki Alma (60m 200m), Reagan Flannery (800m, 1 Mile), Kathryn Hart (PV), Claire Hoffman (800m, 4x400m), Winnie Incorvaia (3000m), Emily Jobes (3000m), Caleia Johnson (4x400m), Noelle Loya (PV), Sydney McCallum (60m, 200m), Taylor Newton (600m, HJ), Folake Olujide-Ajibade (200m, 60mHH), Foluke Olujide-Ajibade (WT), Jazmyn Potts (60mHH), Alesia Rengle (HJ), Caroline Rusinski (3000m), Nikki Scherer (600m, 4x400m), Ilse Steigena (60m, LJ), Aleksandra Stoilova (60m), Mackenzie Sullivan (600m, 4x400m), Anais Williams (LJ, TJ).
Men- Amaya Daniel (WT), Uri Arnon (60m, LJ), Otoniel Badjana (SP, WT), Jack Balick (800m, 4x400m), Stephon Brown (200m, 4x400m), Clement Campbell (LJ), Ethan Feinstein (3000m), Trey Gannon (1 Mile, 3000m, 4x400m), Nigel Hussey (60m, 200m, 4x400m), Darren McQueen Jr. (60m, 200m), Jack Miller (1 mile, 3000m), Luke Miller (3000m), Devin Nugent (600m, 4x400m), Che Nwabuko (60m), Oriakhi Raymond (400m, 4x400m), Sacha Quequin (LJ), Luke Simpson (800m, 1 Mile, 4x400m), Matt Thompson (600m, 4x400m), Finn Walsh (800m, 1 mile, 4x400m), Matt Wilson (400m, 4x400m), Felix Wolter (600m, 60m HH, PV).
Field Events- Women/ Men
- 11:00 AM Women Shot Put Finals
- 12:15 PM (Estimated) Men Shot Put (to follow W SP) Finals
- 1:30 PM (Estimated) Women Weight Throw 20 lb (to follow M SP) Finals
- 3:00 PM (Estimated) Men Weight Throw 35 lb (to follow W WT) Finals
- Noon Men Pole Vault (Front Runway) Finals
- Women Pole Vault (Front Runway) Finals
- 11:00 AM Women Long Jump (Front Runway) Finals
- 11:00 AM Men Long Jump (Back Runway) Finals
- 2:30 PM (Estimated) Women Triple Jump (Back Runway) Finals
- 2:30 PM (Estimated) Men Triple Jump (Back Runway) Finals
- 2:45 PM (Estimated) Women High Jump…